This job opening is for a reliable, entry-level engineer technician.
- Field Service Calls
- Startup Services – control panels, VFDs, ATS switches, UPS systems
- Make records of existing control conditions for replacement
- Troubleshooting control circuits
- Associates Degree
- Familiar with Microsoft programs – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Reading Electrical Schematics and basic electrical troubleshooting techniques
- Capability to be in a job site or production factory environment (hot, cold, wet, dry, etc.) for a brief period of time
- Desire/willingness to learn new concepts and methods.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competitive and comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401K with company match contributions
Candidates are subject to a full background screening and drug testing.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer (EOE).